This section describes main characteristics of the winequality-white data set and its attributes:
|White Wine Quality data set
|Features ||11||(Real / Integer / Nominal)||(11 / 0 / 0)
|Missing values?||No |
The dataset is related to white variant of the Portuguese Vinho Verde wine. Due to privacy and logistic issues, only physicochemical (inputs) and sensory (the output) variables are available (e.g. there is no data about grape types, wine brand, wine selling price, etc.).
These datasets can be viewed as classification or regression tasks. The classes are ordered and not balanced (e.g. there are munch more normal wines than excellent or poor ones).
In this section you can download some files related to the winequality-white data set:
- The complete data set already formatted in KEEL format can be downloaded from
- A copy of the data set already partitioned by means of a 10-folds cross validation procedure can be downloaded from here.
- A copy of the data set already partitioned by means of a 5-folds cross validation procedure can be downloaded from here.
- The header file associated to this data set can be downloaded from here.
- This is not a native data set from the KEEL project. It has been obtained from the UCI repository. The original page where the data set can be found is: http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Wine+Quality.